Who will be the Champion?



I believe Many of the fans of Pacquiao and Dela joya exited to watch to this much awaited boxing competation.I will also ask my self who will be the one to win? both of them determine to win to this boxing compitation. I know Pacquiao and Dela joya give there all strenght to there training and I know both of them are ready whatever happen in the boxing arena.Let us see what will be the next after there hard training. If you ask me I cant decide now who will be the champion because both are ready. If I ask YOU who will be the Champion??


Pacquaio vs. Clottey Live Stream Online
More News
Pacquaio vs. Clottey Live Stream Online
More News

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm for Pacman go pacquaio...

Anonymous said...

we're pacquiao fans he will be the champion

Anonymous said...

pacquaio will be the champion haha..

Bookmark and Share
 
2011 Pacquiao Fights | Blogger Templates for Over 50 Chat Sponsors: Short People Club, Michigan Mechanical Engineer Jobs, California Dietitian Jobs